Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome to my Blog! I'm 1989Hulkamania on Youtube now I'm on Blogger!

Welcome Everyone to my Blog!


This is 1989Hulkamania from Youtube




Thank you Very much for checking my Blog out! If you are a fan of my Youtube channel than you might just enjoy reading some of my Blog posts! I'll Blog mostly about Video Games, Collections, Wrestling, Super Mario, K'NEX, and so much more!




Get To Know Me







    For years I have posted Youtube videos that are meant to provide entertainment to others around the world. I have nearly 4,000 subscribers on Youtube, and they are what makes Youtube fun for me. Even though I have a great list of subscribers on Youtube, I have let VERY little be known about me. I won't open up the book of my life to you all, but I will open up and let you know a little bit more about who I am and what you can expect from following my Blog posts.


    I'm a person who simply likes to have fun with life, and make others happy. NOTHING on this earth brings a smile to my face more than knowing I put a smile on someone's face, it don't matter if that person is a stranger, a friend, a family member, or maybe even an animal :) The thing is you never know what some people are going through in their lives, and you never know what an impact you can have on that person by doing the LEAST little thing to just brighten up their day a little bit. I don't have time to be negative and nasty, I spend my time trying to stay positive and make others happy.


     I enjoy Youtube so much because it allows me to reach out all across the world and entertain people with my videos. I might spend 4 hours making a video and it might only get 1 view, but if that 1 viewer watched that video, and was entertained by it....that was worth the time for me. My girlfriend has the same outlook on life like me, and she and I together plan to keep putting smiles on faces as much as we can. I treat her like a queen and her kids like gold. Them, my mom, my brothers, my sister, my friends, and my family mean the world to me.


    My work schedule allows for me to have enough time to shuffle up all kinds of creative Youtube videos and explore in several creative projects. I love helping out with community events, and I even put on a show for some late night Wal-Mart workers back in 2011.








So all in all that is the personal side of me, but as for the side of me you will get to know better and probably find a lot more entertaining....I am a collector! I collect so many various things it is crazy! My main collections are the following:

1. Super Mario (K'NEX, collectibles, etc)
2. Wrestling
3. Monopoly games
4. Halo Mega Bloks
5. Nintendo collectibles


You can expect a bunch of Blog posts about those things in the future! I might do a review on an item, I might show a random item and rant about it, I might make a Mario Kart 8 tournament and let you know about it here, I might show some upcoming secret stuff that will be showing up in some of my future Youtube videos! Also PLEASE let me know if there is anything you would like me to make a Blog Post about!




You never know what to expect from my Blog so subscribe to my Blog, Subscribe to my Youtube channel, and have a great day!


Oh by the way make sure you check out Season 1 of Mario & The Minifigure All Stars
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCt8kv68GqF_6BVPeVyGandDjsq8Mmsf-



Have a Great Day!

-BPR










No comments:

Post a Comment